Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sick!!!

For those who don't already know we took Tori back to the Doctor on Friday b/c she was still coughing and running a fever.  They sent us to the hospital for a chest x-ray and turns out she had pneumonia!  The doctor put her on 2 antibiotics (which our pharmacist says he had NEVER seen before for a child!) .  By Saturday the fever broke and she was on the mend!  Unfortunately I came down with a horrible cough and a fever of +102!  Went to the clinic on Sunday while Mama watched Toribug for me.  Strep test=neg, Flu Test=neg, no idea so they decided it must be a virus.  Put me on antibiotics and 2 days later my fever FINALLY broke!!!   THANK GOD!!!  Chris has been complaining about not feeling well, but he still has no fever so hopefully he won't get what Tori and I had!  Jess & Jordy were w/ Jennifer so they did not have to be around us sick folk!  LOL Thank you for all the prayers, calls, & concern! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment