Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Perry Fair

We took the girls to the Perry Fair on Thurs. night.  Jess & Jordy had a blast!!!  Tori on the other hand was not too fond of the fair...she didn't want to ride ANYTHING!!!  LOL...guess we should have warmed her up w/ something smaller first.  My cousin, Inga and her family also went w/ us to the fair!

Jordan, Hannah, & Sarah riding Carousel.


Jesse, Tori, Sarah...right before Tori decided SHE WAS NOT RIDING!!!


Jordy posing!


Tori's expression MOST OF THE NIGHT!  LOL


Jess posing on the pink tractor!


My family!!! (Tori saying get me away from this mechanical bull!!!)


FIREWORKS!!!


The girls posing before getting on bumper cars!


Laugh at me again and I'll punch you in the nose!!!


Ok...I'll give you a kiss instead!!!


Are you talking to me?!?!?!


Jess & Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment